Thank you for purchasing a product of ours! In an effort to minimize unnecessary paper waste, we have moved all of the product care information to our website (as opposed to printed handouts). If you can’t find your answer here, contact us!
Dried strobiles (female flowers) in herbal tea from 0.5 g to 1 g up to 3 times a day.
Soy Lavender Candle
Burn your azulée candle at least 1 or 2 hours, the first time. ALWAYS PUT CAP ON AFTERWARDS to retain fragrance.
Before lighting, remove little black ball on tip of wick. With every use, your candle will take less and less time to make your room fragrant!
Organic Camomile Hydrosol
INCI: Matricaria recutita (camomile) distillate
Camomile hydrosol can be used in hair and skin care applications and is known to have a calming effect. Traditionally it has been used for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and skin softening qualities.
Camomile Hydrosol is recommended for external use only.
Azulée chamomile hydrosol is a product of steam distillation. It is a pure distillate and contains no preservatives or additives. This product should be stored in a cool dark place, away from sunlight and heat, ideally in the refrigerator.
Lavender hydrosol is often used as a gentle tonic for the nervous system and is said to soothe headaches and other aches and pains. The soothing and antiseptic qualities make lavender useful in all skin care.
Lavender Hydrosol is recommended for external use only.
Azulée lavender hydrosol is a product of steam distillation. It is a pure distillate
and contains no preservatives or additives. This product should be stored in a cool dark place, ideally in the refrigerator.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA MUNSTEAD
These plants like:
– poor soil
– dry feet (well drained soil / add sand as needed)
– lots of sunlight
Do not like:
– be overgrown with weeds, especially in his “ball”
– compost, fertilizers, mulch
– dig a hole 2 x larger than the plant
– water generously the bottom of the hole and place the plant without disturbing the earth ball
– fill with soil around the plant, pressing lightly to remove any air bubbles
– water around the plant a little every day for a week (assuming no rain)
– monitor during heat waves
– Boil about 3 cups water
– Pour the sachet of bath salts into a medium sized bowl; add boiled water
– Infuse 15 minutes or so.
– Run your bath, then pour the infused water through a sieve (optional) into your bath water.